literacy+technology=motivation

literacy+technology=motivation
literacy 2.0

Sunday, April 29, 2012

taking the edge off of meetings with literacy 2.0 tools

I have decided to start my meetings with the Heads of Departments using an intro. It will be similar to the set induction as used in lesson plans--a means of launching the topic and sparking interest. I hope that this new approach will engage my colleagues just as we strive to do with our students. My other purpose is to share with them tools that they can now invite the teachers in their departments to use in the classrooms to make students connect better with the curriculum while building on their literacy skills. Look for more snippets on my blog as I explore and experiment with ways to integrate technology and literacy in both the teaching/learning and administrative side of what we do. O by the way this particular tool is found at dvolver.com and it's free!
This is another tool Goanimate--enjoy HoDs on a Monday by sleza on GoAnimate

Make a video easily. Powered by GoAnimate Video Maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment